IGTV or Instagram TV is a lengthy-form video feature of Instagram, and it is attainable from both its own independent application and the IG profile of a user. IGTV was launched in the year 2018. Instagram TV allows users to make their own lengthy-form video series and long-form videos on IG. Users can post their Instagram TV posts’ previews on their Instagram feeds to grow the IGTV video’s discoverability and make series that are regularly released like monthly, weekly, etc.
Verified Instagram users are allowed to post Instagram TV videos up to sixty minutes long, and regular accounts able to post videos up to ten minutes long. You can also buy IGTV views to get more views for your videos and recently, Instagram publicizes that finally, the Instagram application allows limitless long for all its users.
HOW TO POST/ UPLOAD A VIDEO ON IGTV
- To create a post on IGTV, tap the button “+ ” on the screen’s foot.
- Select a video you want to post. It must be longer than sixty seconds to be acknowledged as an Instagram TV post.
- Choose to share the post as a “Lengthy Video. “this will let you post the full-long video on Instagram TV while posting a small trailer of the video on your Instagram feed.
- Select the cover image for your videos or choose a picture from your gallery by just tapping the “add from gallery” option and then tap on the option “next.”
- Add up a title to your IGTV video and a description to your Instagram TV video. Adding the title and description of your videos is optional. Here you will have an option to post a preview of your IGTV video on your IG feed and edit the preview and cover of your posts. Or make it visible on Facebook. You can also select to add your Instagram Tv post to a series from here.
HOW TO MAKE A SERIES ON IGTV
- Tap the button “+ “on the upper right side corner of your screen.
- Select the video that I would like to post. The video you chose must be sixty seconds or longer.
- Select the cover image for your videos or choose a picture from your camera roll by tapping the “add from gallery” and then tap “next.”
- Add a title to your IGTV video and a description to your Instagram TV video. Adding the title and description of your videos is optional. Here you will have an option to preview the post of your IGTV video on your IG feed and edit the preview and cover of your posts. Or make it visible on Facebook. And tap on “add to series.”
- Tap on “create your first series” on the next page.
- Add a title to your IGTV video and a description of your Instagram TV series. Adding the title and description of your series are optional ones.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE IGTV:
Host webinars, host questions, stream interviews, and answer sessions, create how-tos and tutorials.
IGTV POST’S TIPS:
Use themes, fonts, and colors associated with your brands and businesses. You can also buy IGTV likes for your business and the brand’s success.
Use some hashtags in your descriptions that must be relevant to your brand and businesses.